Is this a long-tongued anole or an anole-shaped chameleon? And, regardless, can a lizard subsist on a lint-based diet (which would include, I would presume, table crumbs and dead insects)?
- Anole Annals is written and edited by scientists who study Anolis lizards. Our goal is to disseminate new scientific research, natural history anecdotes, and a wide range of other anole-related information. To find posts on a particular topic, type a key word into the search box.
- Peter Mudde on More Horny Lizards: Sri Lankan Ceratophora
- Daniel Scantlebury on More Horny Lizards: Sri Lankan Ceratophora
- Kevin de Queiroz on More Horny Lizards: Sri Lankan Ceratophora
- More Horny Lizards: Sri Lankan Ceratophora | Anole Annals on Rediscovery Of The Enigmatic Ecuadorian Horned Anole
- How Klout and Yasuni Influenced Me | Global Strategic Concerns on Film on the Yasuni Region of Ecuador